COLUMBUS, Georgia — The Easton Carbon Injexion arrow is the first ultra-micro-diameter hunting arrow designed with Deep Six Technology, a new standard in high performance inserts, points and broadheads for bowhunting. Until Deep Six, conventional insert systems were too large to allow hunting with micro diameter shafts like those used by world-class competitors. Micro diameter arrows provide archers more kinetic energy downrange and extreme crosswind resistance-and now this same performance level is available in Easton Carbon Injexion shafts designed from the ground up specifically for hunting.
The Easton Carbon Injexion arrow is factory crested for a distinct look and higher visibility in the field. The arrow is equipped with a pre- installed G Nock and includes Deep Six G HIT inserts. Manufactured of lightweight carbon fiber that results in a durable, high-velocity shaft, and the ultra-micro G Series diameter minimizes wind drift. The Easton Carbon Injexion arrow uses only Deep Six components and is proudly made in the USA! Easton guarantees the straightness to within .002″.
- Glen Wunderlich on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
- Steven Charles on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
- Glen Wunderlich on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Jim Simpson on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Terry on Anti-Gunners’ Trinity: Private Gun Sale Bans, Gun Bans, Magazine Bans