Clear the woods with the Outdoorsman’s Axe and Outdoorsman’s Shears from Browning. These tools are designed to help you clear shooting lanes faster, cut firewood, butcher game easier and help finish up chores quicker around the house.
The Outdoorsman’s Axe injected molded polypropylene and fiberglass handle is designed to reduce hand fatigue and shock for years of cutting wood or quartering big game. The one piece axe head is hot forged, hollow ground and is made out of 1055 tool steel. To make it more rugged the axe head has an integrated tang that extends down into the handle. The Outdoorsman’s Axe also comes with a tough nylon sheath.
For clearing large branches in shooting lanes or cutting through briskets and bones when field dressing, the Outdoorsman’s Shears are ready to get the job done. The shears blades are made out of high carbon tool steel. The lower blade is serrated and the shears also feature a large gut hook for severing pieces of hanging tissue. The tough polypropylene handles extend from 21″ to 28″ and a nylon sheath is included with the Outdoorsman’s Shears.
Suggested retail value of the Outdoorsman’s Axe $64.95 Suggested retail value of the Outdoorsman’s Shears $41.95
Please visit www.browning.com for more information about Browning products
- Glen Wunderlich on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Jim Simpson on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Terry on Anti-Gunners’ Trinity: Private Gun Sale Bans, Gun Bans, Magazine Bans
- Glen Wunderlich on Anti-Gunners’ Trinity: Private Gun Sale Bans, Gun Bans, Magazine Bans
- Glen Wunderlich on Gun Sales Facts from NRA