Shelton, CT., – July 31, 2012 Charter Arms, manufacturer of American made affordable and reliable revolvers for over 48 years, has added the new 9mm Rimless Revolver to their popular PITBULL series. Since its inception in 1902 by Georg Luger, the 9mm has been the world’s most popular and widely used NATO cartridge favored by Military and LE agencies.
The 9mm Rimless Revolver PITBULL uses the same unique rimless cartridge extractor assembly system as the Charter Arms .40 cal Rimless Revolver. A dual coil spring assembly located in the extractor allows insertion and retention of a 9mm cartridge in each chamber of the revolver’s cylinder. After firing, the shooter can easily eject the spent cartridges for immediate reloading.
Nick Ecker, President of Charter Arms, added, “Shooting enthusiasts will appreciate owning an American made revolver in 9mm and finding ammo is readily available and affordable. With its reduced recoil, the PITBULL is user friendly for even the beginning shooter.”
Specs for the 9mm Rimless Revolver PITBULL include: Model #: 79920 Capacity: 6 shot Barrel length: 2.2″ Frame: Stainless Steel Glass Beaded Grip: Neoprene Overall length: 6.75″ Height: 5″ Weight: 22 oz. Hammer: Spurred MSRP: $465
- Glen Wunderlich on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
- Steven Charles on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
- Glen Wunderlich on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Jim Simpson on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Terry on Anti-Gunners’ Trinity: Private Gun Sale Bans, Gun Bans, Magazine Bans