Cottonwood, AZ – LaserLyte® has made effective immediately a new 3-year warranty for all products sold new, including those products sold new for the past three years. The father and son owned and operated company designs and assemble all LaserLyte® American-made laser products in their home state of Arizona.
“LaserLyte felt that we owed this to our very loyal customer-base that have been supporting us for over 25-years,” Aaron Moore, Vice President of LaserLyte® explained. “Plus, with our advanced electronics and designs, there was no reason to offer anything shorter than a 3-year warranty.”
LaseLyte® has the most technologically advanced lasers that include user programmable modes of constant-on and pulse modes in most LaserLyte® lasers. An auto-off feature incorporated in most lasers automatically turns the laser off after six minutes to prevent battery drain.
LaserLyte® will repair or replace any laser model purchased new, including models purchased new in the past three years. Any replacements will be the most current model laser. LaserLyte’s new, no-hassle 3-year warranty is just another way LaserLyte® thanks their loyal customers. For repairs or product questions, call 928-649-3201 to speak with a LaserLyte® customer representative.
- Glen Wunderlich on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
- Steven Charles on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
- Glen Wunderlich on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Jim Simpson on Beretta Unveils Newest Pistol This Morning
- Terry on Anti-Gunners’ Trinity: Private Gun Sale Bans, Gun Bans, Magazine Bans