Firearm Guide 8th Edition Flash Drive & Online Combo
World’s Most Extensive Firearms Guide is BACK!Los Angeles, CA — Impressum Media, publisher of the Firearms Guide series of guns & ammo reference and value guides is proud to introduce their new 8th Edition. The new Firearms Guide 8th Edition is published as online publication at www.FirearmsGuide.com for gun enthusiasts worldwide and for retail distribution / gun shops as super fast Firearms Guide 8th Edition Flash Drive & Online Combo shelf ready product with free updates.
Firearms Guide 8th Edition is the world’s largest search able firearms, ammo and air guns reference guide, gun value guide and gun schematics & blueprints library that presents over 67,000 antique and modern guns and ammo from 1,000 manufacturers worldwide. Published since 2009, Firearms Guide is the ultimate tool to search, find, identify, research and evaluate antique and modern civilian and military guns.
The new Firearms Guide 8th Edition Flash Drive & Online combo is:
1. A Reference Guide that presents over 67,000 antique and modern firearms, air guns and ammunition from 1,000 manufacturers worldwide
– presents guns with tech specs – 45,000 hi-res pictures – features – ballistics – prices
– computer searchable with 14 different search criteria: caliber, year, price, action, etc
2. A Gun Value Guide that presents antique and modern guns with gun values online based off of the 100% – 30% condition ratings – ideal for gun traders
3. A Gun Schematics & Blueprints Library with 6,800 printable gun schematics, parts lists and blueprints for all types of antique and modern guns – ideal for gunsmiths
4. Better than Google – With 14 search criteria you can perform simple or complex searches that you cannot do with Google and get precise search result. For example, if you type in Google “polymer frame pistol in 9mm” your search result is 482,000 web pages. The same search in Firearms Guide will bring up 300 relevant pistols.
“We are pleased that we can offer such modern product as Firearms Guide 8th Edition Flash Drive & Online Combo for distribution through gun shops, shooting ranges, web shops or any store that serves shooting & hunting customers. If your customers like guns they will like world’s largest gun guide that they can carry on their key chain and have 24/7 online and offline access to over 67,000 antique and modern guns, gun values and 6,800 printable gun schematics and blueprints when they need them” states Chris Mijic, editor of Firearms Guide.
The new 8th edition is $29.95. Flash Drive & Online Combo is $39.95. Free Updates. Please find more info at http://www.firearmsguide.com
Impressum Media Inc., founded in 2009 in Los Angeles, California is the publisher of the Firearms Guide series of digital firearms, air guns & ammunition reference & value guides for gun enthusiasts and industry professionals. Firearms Guide has been published on DVDs, on Flash Drives, as an app, and a subscription based online database.