- Remington® Introduces Model 700TM Ultimate Muzzleloader®
- Michigan DNR: Wolf survey results indicate no significant change in state’s wolf population
- Jewelry Store Owner Stops Michigan Robbery
- No charges for Chicago man with concealed carry permit who fired at armed male
- Trijicon Announces Integrated RMR® Adapter and Night Sight Combo for 1911 Pistols
- Andrew Santi on HatsanUSA Inc. Makes U.S. Debut with Tactical Style AT44-10 TACT Airgun
- J.R. Absher on Minnesota Hunter Loses War of Words
- Glen Wunderlich on Straight-Wall Cartridges in Michigan’s Southern Zone III
- sgtguthrie on Straight-Wall Cartridges in Michigan’s Southern Zone III
- Donald Armbruster on A Word of Advice for Reloaders
Tag Archives: mdnr
The DNR shooting ranges will have clay throwers available on Sundays in June. The ranges are open Thursday-Monday. The Ortonville and Pontiac Lake ranges are open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m., and the Rose Lake and Sharonville ranges are open from … Continue reading
The Department of Natural Resources’ Becoming an Outdoors-Woman (BOW) program will offer women an opportunity to experience Saginaw Bay walleye fishing on Saturday, June 2, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Le Grand Traverse Chapter of the Ruffed Grouse Society (RGS) will conduct a tree planting project at the Traverse City State Forest Area (just south of Copemish, Mi), on Saturday, April 21, 2012 .
Snowshoe hares can almost vanish in plain sight sometimes. Now, we are finding that their disappearing acts are for real. The Michigan DNR studies it here…