- Erik Berg on Background Checks for Ammunition in California
- Tionico on Colorado’s Experience Soundly Refutes Common Anti-gun Talking Point
- John and Thelma Brackney on New cabin at Sleepy Hollow State Park now available for reservations
- rork on Threatened and endangered species feature: trumpeter swan
- Andrew Santi on HatsanUSA Inc. Makes U.S. Debut with Tactical Style AT44-10 TACT Airgun
Tag Archives: mdnr
The DNR shooting ranges will have clay throwers available on Sundays in June. The ranges are open Thursday-Monday. The Ortonville and Pontiac Lake ranges are open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m., and the Rose Lake and Sharonville ranges are open from … Continue reading
The Department of Natural Resources’ Becoming an Outdoors-Woman (BOW) program will offer women an opportunity to experience Saginaw Bay walleye fishing on Saturday, June 2, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Le Grand Traverse Chapter of the Ruffed Grouse Society (RGS) will conduct a tree planting project at the Traverse City State Forest Area (just south of Copemish, Mi), on Saturday, April 21, 2012 .
Snowshoe hares can almost vanish in plain sight sometimes. Now, we are finding that their disappearing acts are for real. The Michigan DNR studies it here…