- How The Human Society of the United States Spends Its Money
- Successful fish stocking season creates more fishing opportunities
- Norma-USA® Announces the #1 Precision Reloading Guide for Shooters and Hunters
- Sightmark Combines Daytime, Nighttime Technology in Photon-S 3.5×42 Digital Night Vision Riflescope
- MI DNR finds 2013 firearm deer hunters faced challenges, but persistence pays off
- Glen Wunderlich on Straight-Wall Cartridges in Michigan’s Southern Zone III
- sgtguthrie on Straight-Wall Cartridges in Michigan’s Southern Zone III
- Donald Armbruster on A Word of Advice for Reloaders
- Glen Wunderlich on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
- Steven Charles on IWI US, Inc. TAVOR® SAR Bullpup Rifles Commence Shipping to Distributors
Tag Archives: wolf
GW: …the Court found that the groups merely disagreed with the legislature’s policy of allowing wolf harvests…And, that’s what happens when you come to conclusions based on feelings. Washington, D.C. – Based on arguments presented by Safari Club International (SCI) … Continue reading
The Michigan Natural Resources Commission (NRC) today approved a limited public wolf harvest in three distinct regions of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
GW: A rational perspective on Michigan’s wolf population in support of science and one from the whackos.
By Glen Wunderlich When it comes to wildlife management, common sense dictates that such matters are best left to states’ control as opposed to that of federal agencies. But, the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) doesn’t agree and … Continue reading
PHOENIX — The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) and the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AGFD) released a pair of Mexican wolves into the Blue Range Wolf Recovery Area of Arizona on Thursday. In a separate action, the … Continue reading
MISSOULA, Mont.-The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation maintained its call for the science-based management of wolves as Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (FWP) released its 2012 estimate of the state’s wolf population. FWP reports there are a minimum of 625 wolves … Continue reading
“The overall numbers are down slightly from last year in the Bitterroot, but we are seeing a few more packs,” she said. “The pack sizes are smaller, which is what you might expect with hunting and trapping” said FWP wolf … Continue reading
Some Western lawmakers are pushing to have wolves removed from endangered species protection nationwide. Of course, the usual suspects are opposed, but that’s to be expected. To them, there will never be a time when wolves should not be protected. … Continue reading
Keep Michigan Wolves Protected – an animal rights activist group linked to the Humane Society of the United States – claims to have gathered more than 100,000 signatures aimed at qualifying its proposal for the ballot to prevent wolf hunting in Michigan. More here…
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources will host a series of public meetings in March to provide information to the public and answer questions regarding wolf management and the possibility of a future wolf hunting season.