La Grande, OR — A cow, a yearling heffer, was killed by wolves from the Imnaha pack this past weekend. A court-ordered stay prevents Oregon Dept. of Fish and Wildlife to kill any wolves from this pack even though livestock losses will continue to add up. This one pack is confirmed to have killed 19 livestock animals since last year alone.
- John and Thelma Brackney on New cabin at Sleepy Hollow State Park now available for reservations
- rork on Threatened and endangered species feature: trumpeter swan
- Andrew Santi on HatsanUSA Inc. Makes U.S. Debut with Tactical Style AT44-10 TACT Airgun
- J.R. Absher on Minnesota Hunter Loses War of Words
- Glen Wunderlich on Straight-Wall Cartridges in Michigan’s Southern Zone III