Material Connection Notice, Terms & Conditions of Use, and Legal Disclaimer.
1. FTC Compliance
Posts on ThinkingAfield.org may be based upon a review copy, sample, or gift. In some cases ThinkingAfield.org principal(s) may have been given an item, or gift related to the topic or post.
Posts on ThinkingAfield.org may include affiliate links. ThinkingAfield.org principal(s) has been, or will be, paid based upon referrals from posts containing affiliate links. Readers are on notice that an affiliate relationship may exist.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ThinkingAfield.org’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ThinkingAfield.org’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ThinkingAfield.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ThinkingAfield.org’s web site are provided “as is”. ThinkingAfield.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ThinkingAfield.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ThinkingAfield.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ThinkingAfield.org’s Internet site, even if ThinkingAfield.org or a ThinkingAfield.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ThinkingAfield.org’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ThinkingAfield.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ThinkingAfield.org may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ThinkingAfield.org does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ThinkingAfield.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ThinkingAfield.org of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ThinkingAfield.org’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. DMCA Compliance
ThinkingAfield.org is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on ThinkingAfield.org and you want this material removed, you must send us communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent that information listed on our site is infringing on your copyright(s). You may wish to contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter prior to submitting a complaint.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed. For claims submitted by webform, your name and your position, relation, or title will be considered a digital signature.
Send the infringement notice to us using our Contact Us form, or by postal mail at:
c/o Glen Wunderlich
4935 Tyrell Rd.
Owosso, Michigan 48867
Please be sure to send us clickable direct links to each publication which contains the illegally published material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all relevant content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for a response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not being properly filed.